Work in progress…
The blogging website where I kept all my travel journals stopped working. I’m moving all the content here but still need to integrate photos.
I spent almost 3 weeks in Nicaragua with my friend Yvonne.
- 1 night stopover in snowy Atlanta (USA), staying with friends
- Granada, cute colonial city and islands
- Isla de Ometepe: 2 volcanos form an island!
- Estelí: cowboy town and trendy cafe in a park
- Homestay with local family in Miraflor reserve
- Lovely León! I could easily live there. And volcano boarding!
- Hot hot Las Peñitas beach
- Back home…
Start reading my unfinished blog entries here. Click ‘next’ below each page.
My photos are here for the moment.